The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
Big thank you to The Book Shelf Blog for my nomination
Okay, so here are the rules:
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you. Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award. Let the bloggers know you nominated them. Give them 11 questions of your own.
1. If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose?
Its probably pretty obvious if choose YA books! I love the simplicity of the writing, different worlds YA authors create.
2. What are your blogging goals for 2016?
My blog only started this year so my goal is to build it up, generate a following and get people excited about my own book!
3. What is your favourite book and why?
This is super hard to say…there’s my favourite book, favourite series and favourite have read more than once book…soooo I’ll try to just pick one. I’ll go with Throne of Glass (if I could I’d pick everyone in the series but I’ll stick with book 1 for this purpose) because it brought such a strong character in Celaena and introduced an entirely different world than we’ve seen before.
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
Watcher is the name of my first book 🙂
5. What was your favourite subject at school and why?
Hum….gym class? Lol I love sports and ironically wasn’t great in English as a kid.
6. What are your favourite hobbies? (other than reading hehe)
Movies and TV shows (currently binge watching Mr.Robot as I write this)
7. Which author inspires you the most?
J.K. Rowlings is a huge inspiration just based off how she became an author and that her book idea was dismissed by so many others. Veronica Roth is also an inspiration because of, again, how she got started!
8. Tell me a random fact about you!
I have two dogs, both French Bulldog Boston Terrier crosses, Moto and Thor
9. What was the first book you ever read?
I couldn’t tell you the title but it was a Babysitters Club book, that’s the first I remember anyways! Lol
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
11. If someone wrote a story about your life what would the title be?
“The Girl Who Was Told She Couldn’t, and How She Did!”
Cozy Bear Book Review
Serene August Reads
Sunset and Bookfests
The Honest Bookseller
YA Author Rendezvous
Lauren’s Page Turners
Fangirls Are We
The Book Brew
The Spine Breakers
My Questions for Nominees:
1. Favourite book and why?
2. If you could be one character from any book who would it be?
3. If you could live in any book world where would it be?
4. Favourite book to movie combo?
5. Most read author?
6. Random fact about you!
7. Why did you start your blog?
8. Most anticipated book coming out 2016 that you MUST read?
9. What book do you want everyone to read if they haven’t?
10. Least favourite book that you finished?
11. Favourite quote from any character or book?